REGISTRATION FOR SEASON 9 IS NOW OPEN!
Visit the registration page at the top to sign up for this season.
Basic Events Schedule:
Morning - JUNIOR, YOUTH and OPEN categories climb
Afternoon - MASTERS and CITIZEN categories climb
Evening - JUNIOR/YOUTH Finals Round followed by OPEN Finals
- CITIZEN - ANY age. Compete in Redpoint Round to be placed (afterwards) into categories (Adv., Int., Rec.) and awarded prizes. NO finals round.
- OPEN - ANY age. Compete in Redpoint Round for a chance to continue to a Finals Round and win big $$$.
- JUNIOR - Ages 12 and under ONLY. Compete in Redpoint Round for a chance to go to a finals round and win prizes.
- YOUTH - Ages 13-15 ONLY. Compete in Redpoint Round for a chance to go to a finals round and win prizes.
- MASTERS - Ages 40 and over ONLY. Compete in Redpoint Round to be ranked and awarded prizes. NO finals round.
- Pre-registration $50 ** Ends 12 midnight day before the event **
- Metrorock Members (must have a current membership) $45 (must pre-register)
- Day-of Registration $65
- One free Finals Round Show Ticket included with every registration
- Extra Finals Round Show Ticket (also used as food/drink voucher) $10
- T-Shirts $15
- No refunds - Allowed one registration transfer to a different Dark Horse date with in that same season